Are you stressed ... exhausted ... or feeling constantly overwhelmed?
Do you find that life can often be challenging and throw things at you, which you are not prepared for. Sure, you live a busy life…. And you are sometimes a little stressed, … but when your stress really starts to build up and starts to feel like its all TOO MUCH, it’s time to get some help…
It’s time to bring some balance back into your life!
As a holistic health specialist I will assist you to let go of any concerns over your health
, your relationships
, your career
and your life
You will learn how to:
- Let go of stress
- Be happy right now
- Stop worrying needlessly
- Increase your energy and enthusiasm for life
- End feelings of overwhelm forever
- Release the fears that have stopped you from moving forward
- Nurture and develop healthy and thriving relationships
- Get clearer on what you want from life
- Banish self-doubt, insecurity and procrastination
- Become empowered
- Get ready to create the life of your dreams
Relief is at hand!
The strategies I offer are simple, step-by-step and personalised. You will:
Most of all, I will be there for you, support you and believe in you… until you are able to believe in yourself
- Gain perspective around the challenges and problems in your life
- Identify tools, strategies & techniques that best help you make empowered choices
- Discover personal meditation methods to gain inner peace & clarity
- Move through change in your life with ease and grace.
Couldn’t you use some support in your life?
You can choose to attend one-on-one counselling or group sessions
For an appointment please contact us here
Namaste “The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present,” ― Alice Morse Earle, Sundials and Roses …
The Power of Love, the Power of Connection
On October 17th 1995, identical twins were born 12 weeks prematurely in Massachusetts. The older of the twins was stable, but the younger was deteriorating despite all the medical care given to her. A couple of weeks later, she still …
Let us imagine a scene for a moment: You get up in the morning and head out to work just as you are, in your pyjamas. You don’t shower, clean your teeth, put on clean or ironed clothes, …
The Stories We Tell
Two Zen monks were travelling from one monastery to another. On their way they came to a river swollen with the rains. By the bank was a young woman in distress. She needed to get across this normally accessible river …
My Journey with Meditation
When I was a 17 year old medical student at Monash, I went to a weekly yoga class for a while. At the end of the class we all sat in silence to meditate for 15-20 minutes. Other than being …